Just a quick update since several people have asked for the list. Here are the art resources I use most for the majority of my work. Keep in mind, I use a Mac so with other platforms, your results might vary.
|This is PhotoPea which does a great job, to a point. The larger the photo, the slower it gets.
Paid/Desktop Apps/Software - available for desktop and tablets:
- Adobe Photoshop and Design, now available on subscription plans which is helpful if you're on a budget: https://www.adobe.com/
creativecloud/plans.html I still use this for some of the short cuts I've developed, but more and more, I'm using Affinity Photo and Designer more.
- Affinity Photo and Designer: I'm
using Serif's Affinity products more lately as they offer the
flexibility of GIMP and the robust offerings of Photoshop, for less
money. A new product, Publisher, is available for pre-order and I'm
getting curious about that one. https://affinity.serif.com/en-
Free Web-based Apps Online:
- For generating pictures with quotes in various sizes QuotesCover.com: https://quotescover.com/
- General Photo editing: Ribbet.com and PhotoPea.com
- For filters and interesting art generation: LunaPic - https://www131.lunapic.com/editor/
- Tag Clouds and Word Art: https://wordart.com/